Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I curl my hair?

I have curly hair, but I like cleaning up my curls with a curling iron. I got the conair infiniti curling iron (thickest one) for Christmas and I can't get it to work right. It barely curls my hair. Any suggestions on how to use it? Or any other techniques? I want big, loose, curls.How can I curl my hair?
Wrap your hair using chopsticksHow can I curl my hair?
Get a professional curling iron. I like ';hot tools professional'; stylers. It will work better and take barely any time!

You can also purchase a straightener (I like GHD or Corioliss) and curl with one of those. It's very easy and you can use it when you want to go straight.
you need to apply a straightening creme to towel dried hair. ( i like ATRtec smoothing creme) focus on the top layers and around front hairline. blow dry with a paddle brush, then go in with the curling iron. make sure to spray each section with a WORKING hairspray so it wont be stiff. when its all curles, put some serum in ur palms (not too much) and break up the curls. remember to curl each strand in a difernt direction, so it will look more natural.