Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Trouble curling my hair with a curling iron?

When I wrap my hair up in the curling iron to curl it, I leave it there for ten seconds, then pull the iron out. My hair never falls in the ringlets I want. Am I doing something wrong? Yes, my curling iron is on. How should I take the iron out of my hair? Is there a special way to wrap it up? I'm trying to get these curls:



http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/reviTrouble curling my hair with a curling iron?
i use tohave the exact same problem...

my hair stylist told me to hold the curling iron parallel to my head...leave it there for 10secs as u usually do it and then open the clip and just pull it out instead of unwinding it....

hope this helps

:DTrouble curling my hair with a curling iron?
maybe u need a different sized iron or 2 use the none-heated curlers when ur hair is damp.
1)After you take a shower braid your hair and go to bed.

2) When you wake up in the morning slowly take off your braid and put some hairspray on your hair so that the curls stay.

my friend has really straight hair and she can't curl it just like you. she does this and comes to school and it looks really pretty.

here is a pic of what it looks like:

http://beauty.about.com/library/graphics

Hope this helps.