Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you curl your hair with a hot iron?

Tomorrows picture day and i really want my hair to look nice. Like the curly hair the celebrities have. I know they have professionals do their hair but how could I get something like that? Here's a picture:



http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/img/5519/Alicia/681l.jpg



Like those relaxed curls.How do I do it? I just got my curling iron so im not sure how to make the curls. My hair is about shoulder length. And do I just let my hair dry naturally or do I straighten it? My hairs big and curly. And my curling iron is 1'; Anything would help.



Thank you(:How do you curl your hair with a hot iron?
well to do that with a flat iron you twist your hair arround as u pull down the iron. idk how to explain it any other way. and if u cant do that find a friend who owns a curling iron u can barrow.How do you curl your hair with a hot iron?
I love these curls too, here's really great tutorial and in youtube you'll find them more and more, here's one of my favourite:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu



Good luck with that. :)
okay. i would blow dry your hair with some curl mousse or normal if you dont have that, then but some shine spray on , sort of only curl up to your ear. with the iron, then use some hairspray. then run your fingers through the curls to lossen them up, them a tiny bit more of hairspray