Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hair problemo ! Curling iron experts ?

okayyy, so i curl my hair with this conair curling iron, and whenever i wrap it around my hair, then let it go, there are these ANNOYING triangle ends, how do i get rid of these?



thanx to all that help :)Hair problemo ! Curling iron experts ?
I don't quite understand the triangle ends, but I think I have an idea.

When you're curling your hair, make sure that you twirl the curling iron in the same direction of the the end of your section of your hair so you're literally not folding the hair backwards at the ends when you're curling

Confusing, I know..easier shown then done.

Also try actually allowing the ends of your hair be as close to the clamp as possible, or even closed between the clamp or shell and the barrel.Hair problemo ! Curling iron experts ?
hmm try twisting the curling iron the other way, i'm not really sure what triangle ends are, but maybe you are getting ends that are going in weird, not curly directions, if so you may be curling your hair against the little clippy thing, so just make sure that your hair is being wrapped around the iron in the same direction, hope that makes sence
that happened to me probably your hair iron isn't circular try getting 1 that is other then that you can try making it kinda loose instead of tightly.