Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I curl my hair with a large barrel?

I have medium length hair with no layers. [Boring, I know] D:

I try to curl my hair with a large barrel curling iron and ALMOST every time,

there will be like a crease at the bottom of the part I curled.

A huuuge crease,

like a bend.

Probably nobody knows what I'm talking about but I need help haha.

Im tired of my hair looking malfunctioned every time I try to curl it.

Heh.How do I curl my hair with a large barrel?
your putting the clip on the end of your hair!



instead of putting the clip on the bottom end of your hair, slide the iron from the top, and then start curling when you pull the iron about halfway down, then roll it up, release it a little bit, and keep on pulling until the ends are around the iron also. This tip not only gets rid of the clamp mark at the end.



This is a trick a lot of beauty stylist's use. It prevents your ends from frying, it gets rid of the crease, and it allows for evenly curled hair.How do I curl my hair with a large barrel?
It sounds like you are crimping the ends. Make sure you don't start rolling the iron until all of your hair is in the iron.