Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How Can I make my hair curly without a curling iron, or curlers?

My hair is a little bit past my shoulders, and it is very thick,and natrally wavy, but I am trying to to get the nice big curls, but I don't have a curling iron, curlers, nor the money to get some. I was wondering if anyone has a special remedy that they use, with out purchasing anything.How Can I make my hair curly without a curling iron, or curlers?
Flat Iron is what I use to make curls :}







I get all my hair and makeup ideas from this chick. She's genius.How Can I make my hair curly without a curling iron, or curlers?
French braiding it!!
When your hair is still wet spray your hands with hairspray or use hair jell and flip your hair down with scrunching it is your hands. Keep scrunching it as you dry it. You hair will have that sexy kinda wild, curly look.

Look amazing on long hair.
after you're shower pull you're hair into a bun.

then when it's semi- dry/ completely dry take it our and you should have waves/ curls.

This only works well with hair that is pretty long. if it's too short, it'll just be wavy.

Braids are also an option.
I used to braid my hair before I went to bed and unbraid when I woke up. If you have one of those circular hair brushes you can do a section at a time you roll it up and use a hair dryer.
I do this all the time! It's super easy (:

1) Take a shower at night

2) When it's halfway dry (damp), make a chignon bun (the kind where you twist it around).

For bigger curls, do 1 bun, but for smaller curls, you can do multiple

~If you want beachy waves, do braids~

3) Sleep in it

4) Take the bun out in the morning (your hair will probably still be a little wet)

5) put hairspray, mousse, or whatever you want :D

Good luck with that!
Use a paper bags or regular strips of paper. Yes, I'm serious. It works really well :) Good luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n