Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you make your hair have pretty curls without a curling iron?

Okay, so my hair is naturally really really poofy and really frizzy and nasty. It's a little naturally wavy but I would never wear my hair down naturally. I usually just straighten my hair but how can I make my hair have nice curls without the poof or frizz? I also don't want my hair to be as hard as a rock with hair spray and gel and stuff but I'll still use some. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)How do you make your hair have pretty curls without a curling iron?
Hi! Sounds like you have the same hair that I do. Frizzy, wavy, poofy, and unmanageable? I absolutely HATE when my hair gets hard from hairsprays and everything!



Ok, so I found this video where you can curl your hair with a straightener. I tried it a few weeks ago and have used it ever since it's AWESOME:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w74e5aXrF



Hope this works good luck with your hair! =-)How do you make your hair have pretty curls without a curling iron?
my mum got her hair permed.. like permanently curly and she didn't even use a curling iron. after having her hair permed and after a shower, she would just carefully blow dry it while curling her hair (you might need one of those round brushes) and then she would put hair wax. she hates gel because it makes your hair go funny after a while so hair wax might help.

this may help. good luck ( :
i don't know what you can do with the frizz but if you buy these little sponge curlers you just take a shower brush out your hair and roll them into your hair, sleep with them in and you will have curly hair in the morning
well the way they do it to me at the salon is using rollers wit a little gel so the hair stays inplace and then they let it set under a blow driyer when its done its comes out wit beautiful curls

after that they rearrange the curls and it looks fabulous i did it for my grad.it looked so f****** cute!
have you got a good set of rollers to roll your hair up every night before bed..just a thought.
heres a video with a flat iron....



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5CsVvwslbM
Here's a really awesome method:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n



You could put some leave in conditioner and/or mousse in your hair and wrap it up into a tight bun and let it sit that way overnight. When you take it out you're have big voluminous curls.
Sounds like our hair is somewhat the same. I look like a lion when I wake up in the morning. My hair is frizzy, poofy, thick, and just a mess! It takes me over and hour to straighten it, so that's more of a special occastion type thing.



Anyways, I discovered this awesome, easy way to curl that takes 10 minutes tops.



You'll need some elastics (I find those tiny ones work best), and some hair spray or gel.



Take a section of your hair and twist it. Keep twisting until you can't anymore. Put that section between your teeth to hold it (no clip or any other hair tool will work, and it's only for a couple seconds). Then, take another section and twist it like the first. Remove the twisted section from your mouth and tie them with the elastic at the bottom. They will twist around eachother.



Continue doing this, 2 sections at a time, until all your hair is tied. Spray all over with a teeny bit or hair spray.



I usually do this after a shower so my hair is wet, then I let it dry over night. You could also just wet down your hair, tie it up, then blow dry it.



When your hair is dry, take over the elastics and run your fingers through the twist so they come out. Your hair will most likey be pretty curly, but not frizzy or poofy! To finish, I put a little Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine all through the hair. Then, done!



Hope this helped. I`d defintetely say it`s worth a try :)
Scrunch it with gel

or put in braids