Friday, November 19, 2010

How can i curl my hair without damaging it?

I like curling my hair a lot and making it different than straight but not fancy. Just like an everyday thing. Sometimes I braid it but it never looks really curly. I'm tired of using a curling iron to curl it because my hairs really getting damaged. I don't want to perm it because that damages it too. Anyone have any tricks or ideas? Thanks! Best answer goes to best working or the one with the most ideas.How can i curl my hair without damaging it?
Don't use a curling iron. Put rollers (like the kind old ladies use) in before you go to sleep and when you wake up, take them off and hairspray your hair. If you don't like the idea of sleeping with rollers in, you can buy special rollers that you put on a tray sort of thing and they heat up from the water that you have to add to the tray and curl your hair by the heat and steam and they wont damage your hair nearly as much as a curling iron.Good luck with your healthy hair. :)