Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HELP!!! How can I curl my hair with a flat iron?

please help! i would really love to have my hair fixed cute tomorrow for school!! actually you can tell me an EASY way to curl my hair with a flat iron or curling iron...thanks;)HELP!!! How can I curl my hair with a flat iron?
First you want to use a heat protectant on your hair and if it gives the added advantage of be a defrizzer that's great. MAke sure to comb it through your hair so it can protect it all.



Then section your hair into two(or if you have a lot of hair three) parts so you can get to the hair underneath.



Next take a small section of the bottom most layer and wrap the hair around the barrel of the curling Iron. Do not twist the barrel. IF you have thin hair hold it on there for 2-5 but no longer if you have thicker hair hold it on for 2 to 3 seconds longer.



Next release the curl but do not just let it bounce down it will loose all the curl. Hold it gently in your hand next to your head until it cools down. It should only take a few seconds.



repeat until all your hair is curled.



Last if your curls fall out easy use a light holding hair spray.HELP!!! How can I curl my hair with a flat iron?
Just wrap the hair around the flat iron. It should work.
Its simple really if you have the right kind of flat iron lol.

this video really really helped me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv-JSQbcu

youtube has lots of super helpful videos.

good luck:)