Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Help with curling my hair?????/with curling iron?

i can curl my hair but i have long thick and straight hair. my question is how do i curl my hair from my scalp to my ends. i always curl my hair and it only curls it only midway and down.

Please HELP!!!!!Help with curling my hair?????/with curling iron?
It is LONG and THICK and STRAIGHT. The weight of it is dragging the hair down and it can only curl at the end.

If you've been looking at ads and seeing long curly hair that starts at the top of the head its because they use gobs/ (make that tons) of goop on the hair and they back comb it and cement it into place and take the picture. It doesn't last for them either.

Your hairs are a different shape than a person's with curl or body to their hair. Your shape of hair is designed to be able to slide down straight.

You may be able to get a curlier style by layering your hair. Cutting it in layers. This will take some of the weight off.Help with curling my hair?????/with curling iron?
that depends on how u want ur hair curled. like wavy curl or twisted curl?
if u mean that when u put the curling iron in and curl it all the way to your head and then when you take it out it isnt curled all the way to the top, then u need to use less hair at a time and hold the curling iron in for longer
hold the iron on longer and hair spray while on iron
You should try hot rollers instead of using a curling iron. Conair has some really good ones. I have hair that is straight as a stick, but when I use the hot rollers, the curls stay all day and night and doesn't loose the curl at the top.



http://www.conair.com/-c-1_14.html

This website takes you to all the conair hot rollers!
at any beauty supply you can get a long barrel curling iron, if you cant do that , it takes more time, but if you take smaller pieces of hair and wrap the strands close together you should be able to get it from root to tip.