Friday, November 19, 2010

How can i get my hair to curl?

Okay. I have long hair. About half way down my back. And it's very thick. In fact to thick to hold a curl with a curling iron aloe. can some one please give me any suggestions on way to use to curl me hair? thanksHow can i get my hair to curl?
Okay what you need to do is when your hair is wet put some moose and rub it in your hair and then kind of scrunch your hair (like squeeze our hair) And then spray some hair spray and it should look curly! :)How can i get my hair to curl?
I have the same hair, and what I do is I take a shower so my hair is wet. Then I twist it all up and twist it into a bun. I then secure it will a large clip. Once it dried (it takes a while, so you may want to blow dry it some while it's up) take it out and hairspray and there ya go!