Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I get well defined wavy hair without curling irons?

I already have ';wavy'; hair but it's not well defined. My hair is actually kind of straight with little waves and lots of volume. I just want my waves to look more defined and wavier than they are, but without the curling irons. I don't need them and I do not want to damage my hair. Please help me!!!How can I get well defined wavy hair without curling irons?
try this for waves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG





Subscribe if you like the styles

love,

B.How can I get well defined wavy hair without curling irons?
Go out and buy some sponge rollers,this will create more waves in your hair and then you won't have to use an iron,hope this helps you out.
I used to use a technique called the rag n doll! I would get strips of fabric, get a section of hair, tie one strip to the root of the hair and then wrap the hair around it and pix it into a bun position, leave them for a while (make sure your hair is wet PRIOR to do thing) and then repeat with the rest of your hair. This should give you perfect ringlets with no damage.
part damp hair in 7 sections twist each one carfully then twist it around itself (each part around itself) for it to make a small bun. then clip it tight with a good plastic clip

spray some good quality hairspray , wait an hour then unclip it all and fingerstyle.do NOT comb.
Why go through hard work with curlers? I use a product called Sunsilk Waves of Envy. It comes in a blue bottle. When your hair is wet your spray a pretty good amount into your hair. If you want waves you only put the blue spary in. If you want curls you use the blue spray and a moose. For extra hold finish it off with hairspray. If you end up getting the blue bottle, it should say ';Wavy Beach Hair'; on it! This product is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!