Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i curl my hair?

My hair is naturally curly but its really frizzy and i was wondering how to curl my curls to where they aren't frizzy. i have a picture of what i want. my hair is really similar to the picture but with a lot of frizze. i just want to know what size of curling iron i need and what technique i should use. thanks!



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/5/E/H/curls7.JPGHow do i curl my hair?
I know a solution to cut down the frizzy hair :)

I use this one product called control freak and it's this serum that makes your hair

smooth and cuts down frizz. It's amazing. You can buy it at any drug store like walgreens or Ulta :)



Note: With this product make sure you use a little in your hand. rub it in with your palms and brush streek with your fingers where the frizz is :)How do i curl my hair?
Simply allow your hair to air dry, then add your favorite anti-frizz gel, serum or cream to define the waves or curls. If you want more curl, use a round-barrel brush and blow dry smooth curls, or use a large-barreled curling iron for more bounce. For more tousled, wavy hair, come some of the curls out before adding serum or gel.