Friday, November 19, 2010

How should I curl my straight hair to get loose curls?

I have dead straight, baby fine hair. I usually try to curl it with just a curling iron and some hair spray. What would be the best way to curl my hair? Without something permanent, like a perm.How should I curl my straight hair to get loose curls?
use a hair straightener! You get the hair straightener and instead of pulling it straight down, twist it down at the start and pull the iron down.



this video should help :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X7I0g4V8



hope i helped :DHow should I curl my straight hair to get loose curls?
Here's a quick and easy technique you can use to get a mass of curls.. Shampoo and condition your hair normally. Towel dry. Create a bun at the nape of your neck by twisting your hair as you shape it into the bun.



then apply hair spray called Shockwaves Curl Energy Spray from wella

Pin your newly formed bun into place.

Allow your hair to air dry naturally. When hair is dry, take the pins out of your hair and should have long, loose, sexy waves.
im really good with my hair..

but i have thick hair to about my bra strap.

the key to curling your hair is start with UNclean hair. im not saying don't take a shower for a week and then curl it no...if you take a shower...when you get out of the shower, put mousse in it..hairspray, frizz serum, basically any hairproduct...this will help keep in the curls. then i curl it from top to bottom. then hairspray it really well
i used to use the sponge rollers. after you take a shower and wash your hair. spray some hairspray and maybe spray gel on it while its wet and roll it. sleep with them in your hair. when you get up in the morning you have super cute curls that last a while!
you could just scrunch it... it's not exactly curly but it will give your hair volume. when it's wet do it in sections by putting hairspray in it and then scrunch it
use a curlier its not permeant u just gotta take a shower and than the curls get out