Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to make curling irons actually work? on thick hair....?

if its possible at all- i've tried to curl my hair with a regular curling iron, mind you i'm not quite sure how exactly to use it but when i did it didnt work. Tell me how to use it properly on thick hair?

thanks!How to make curling irons actually work? on thick hair....?
I have thick hair and I bought a curling iron from Wal Mart with 25 heat settings and a turbo heater. I can't think of the brand but it actually works on my hair. I know what you mean. with regular irons my hair was limp by the time i got to the other side. Moose also helps apply first (not too much or it will singe) if u have time wait for it to dry and then curl it. spritz some lightweight hairspray so it doesn't go crispy on you and the curls should stick for a while.How to make curling irons actually work? on thick hair....?
Try ceramic curling irons they work better on thick hair.