Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What curling iron would i use to get my hair like this ?

that is how I want my hair,

whenever I curl it, it never works.

please answer this question with the name of the curling iron, how to curl your hair, %26amp; a store you can get that iron at, thank you(:What curling iron would I use to get my hair like this ?
you can usually use any curling iron pretty much but if you want really good curls then I suggest a spiral curling iron.. Here's a link -



http://www.target.com/Conair-Ceramic-Ins



:)What curling iron would I use to get my hair like this ?
the link don’t work
lol link doesn’t work.
a very small one, straiten one piece then curl the nex t, but make sure its very small
The link DOES work, it is the one in the additional details. Yeah, that hair is really pretty! Hmmm…. I think that any curling iron would work. You just have to practice!
I got my hair curled once. The lady used a curling iron that doesn't have a clasp. All you have to do is wrap pur hair around it with ur fingers and hold it there for 3 sec. It would do it like that. I got it at Grapevine mall.
I have one. It is called a spiral curling iron. It looks like a normal curing iron,all but there is a coil that wraps around the iron. It gives you perfect curls and is easy to use. I got mine at the drug store. Really cvs about 3 years ago. But if you cant find it there go to Sally's or take pic to your local salon and ask them where you can buy a spiral curling iron
  • keyboard and mouse clash up
  •