Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Whenever i try to curl my hair, whether its with curlers or an iron, they always end up looking wierd. HELP!?

I have long, blonde thing hair. I really love the beachy waves look but whenever i try it it never turns out... it's really frustrating. i've tried velcro curlers, a 2-in. curling iron, and a 1-in. curling iron. does anyone have some tips on how to make them look cute?... like Blake Lively's hair?Whenever i try to curl my hair, whether its with curlers or an iron, they always end up looking wierd. HELP!?
Well i would suggest two things!

Either get a 3 barrel curling iron, this gives it a BIG kind've crimped look

Or Take the curling iron and wrap your hair around the barrel of the iron

you can even spiral curl your hair then run your fingers through it and use some mouse and hairspray and scrunch it.

I hope this helped!