Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I keep my curls from going flat after I curl my hair?

Hi I curl my hair with a 1'; curling iron and my curls look so nice once I'm done with it but only an hour later my curls already start to go flat. What products can I put in my hair to keep them from going flat? I heard mousse (Sunsilk) works but do I put it in before or after I curl?How can I keep my curls from going flat after I curl my hair?
1.use a straightener instead and use a weather proof hairspray. like by john freida.

2. don't wash your hair the day you curl. wash a day of two before. clean hair doesn't hold to curls well.How can I keep my curls from going flat after I curl my hair?
I had the same problem too.

After taking a shower let your hair dry by itself then curl your hair after your done curling your hair apply sunsilk mousse. Hope that helps it did for me!! :)
Put it in before, spray your hair with hairspray while you are curling, and spray with some more hairspray after you are all done.
Put lots of hair spray in it and it should stay =]
Hairspray--don't wash it the day you curl, wash it a day or 2 before