Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HoW TO CURL UR HAIR FASTLY WITH OUT CURLING IRON?

I WANT TO CURL MY HAIR TO SCHOOL BUT ...I GET LATE EVERYITME SO. I WANNA KNOW HOW TO CURL UR HAIR...



P.S. I HAVE STRAIGHT HAIR...HoW TO CURL UR HAIR FASTLY WITH OUT CURLING IRON?
sleep with rollers in. or get those old-fashioned red hot stam rollers they take like 10 minutes to curl yuor hair. i use them every dayHoW TO CURL UR HAIR FASTLY WITH OUT CURLING IRON?
garnier surf hair, really works. can get at target wal mart drug stores
if u live near the ocean, sea water makes my hair curly
Use one of those round curly things. I am sure you have seen those before. They are rounds and hollow in the middle. I totally forgot what they call it. They have one that you can pre-heat. After they are ready you put them on your hair. While they are working you can put on your make ups and get dress, etc. After that you can take them off and you are ready to go. if you use curling iron you need both hands. That means you can't do makeups or dress in the mean time. Good luck!
All you gotta do is put baby oil in your hair when you take a shower. First you use shampoo and conditioner then at the end use baby oil. DONT blow dry your hair. It works for me!

:) %26lt;3
wash ur hair, then put mousse in it and scrunch it.
put RIGHT ON CURL in your hair.(wet it 1st)then sleep with it in.tie it in a bun.in the moring put a nickel size in your hair and then look in the mirror!!(you have curly hair!!!!!)