Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If I curled my hair with a curling iron....?

Okay well I have a few questions.

I have really straight clip in extensions, when I use a curling iron to curl them the curls turn out perfect. my hair is super curly and frizzy, when i straighten it and try to make perfect wave curls with the curling iron it never works, how do i do it right?



also my sister once went to a wedding and got her hair done by a salon and they sprayed hairspray on her hair while it was still being curled on the iron, can i do that or will it start a fire/ set my hair on fire?



thanks!If I curled my hair with a curling iron....?
If you get really worried for whatever reason about a fire, just use a pump bottle instead of an areasol hairy spray. Either one shouldn't set your hair on fire anyways.If I curled my hair with a curling iron....?
no it wont set your hair on fire but use moose it works better
extensions are more healthy then your actual hair, and there not on your head at the time you curl them do its easier, ahah yes you can spray your hair while its on the curling iron, it may steam up or make a crackle noise but it wont catch fire
this is about the hairspray.

no it wont its good for you to do that.

but if your worried then try spraying the hair spray before you style it. so use the hairspray then curl
Use a defrizz creme, then a moose that makes you hair curl. It will shape up your natural curls. I would be careful with the spraying of hairspray so close to the curling iorn. The ppl that did her hair are professionals and they know how to do that w/ out lighting ppls hair on fire. I wouldnt try it also b/c hairspray is extremely flamable.
Hairsrpay works, just don't spray too much. You could also dampen your hair a little so that it's not too dry.
yes you can spray your hair with hairspray while the curling iron is in it. it gets the curls to stay very well. I do that every morning.