Friday, November 19, 2010

How do i make my hair more curly in the others spots? not involving a curling iron?

(i dont do well with curling irons. Lol)

..My Hair is kinda weird. In these two spots (the front), only a small bit is really curly. Then the Rest is hardly curly at all. (mostly little straight waves sorta?) I want all of my hair to be like the two really curly sections. Otherwise my hair just looks really weird and off balance. Help??How do i make my hair more curly in the others spots? not involving a curling iron?
scrunch with gel!How do i make my hair more curly in the others spots? not involving a curling iron?
use a flat iron
visit the beautiful hair and perfect hairstyle section of www.beautyzone.hpage.com

certain tips may prove a lot a help to you...



do write in the guest book thank you!!!