Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to curl hard to curl hair?

I naturally have really straight hair that is almost impossible to curl, and even more difficult to get to maintain a curl for more than five minutes. I'm pretty sure I've tried just about every trick in the book, but I'm always up for some new ideas. What are some suggestions that I can use to curl my hair with a 1'' or 1.5'' inch curling iron?



Thanks!How to curl hard to curl hair?
In this case you're probably going to need to use hot rollers.

After applying the hot rollers to your entire head and allowing them to set, lightly brush the resulting curls and spray with hair spray to hold. You can also use standard hair rollers on damp hair or fashion your hair into pin curls using bobby pins and sit under a hair dryer until the hair is dry. Use hair spray to hold your new curls.How to curl hard to curl hair?
maybe try smaller sections, and when your curling it

spray a bit of hairspray first then comb it through, theen curl it

then spray to hold after. and after washing hair put a mousse

in or some sort of texture product.
Try getting a perm if the iron will not work.
  • bad credit buy homes
  •