Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Does any one know how to curl hair after a shower?

I have naturally straight hair and I want an easy way to curl my hair. From time to time I will curl my hair with a curling iron, but I want a fast easy way so I don't have to waste all my time trying to curl my hair when it doesn't even stay curly looking all day. Thank You and any videos for curly hair too! : )Does any one know how to curl hair after a shower?
you can use various hair products you can put it in your hair when its damp and blow dry w/ a diffuser. it only takes a few minutes and it works well :)))Does any one know how to curl hair after a shower?
here is a turorial to make your hair wavy without heat, you have to wait over night tho so you would have to do it the night before. but here is the tutorial, this girl is amazing%26lt;3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n