Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to use a straightening iron on my hair without damaging it?

I have been straightening and curling my hair with the straightening iron and curling iron. This is all fine, except I've noticed that now my hair grows extremely slowly and I get split ends after only a few weeks. Is there anything I can do to keep my hair healthy and growing quickly again while continuing to straighten and curl my hair?How to use a straightening iron on my hair without damaging it?
sure theres a way(:

first i would get it trimmed a little

bit so you can start new,and just

to get the split ends,then i would

buy a heat protecting spray at

walmart,rite aid,walgreens,etc.

its in the hair care section,with shampoos.

and you just spray it in your hair,brush,

straighten or curl,and it will leave your

hair unharmed and soft.(:How to use a straightening iron on my hair without damaging it?
It's impossible to keep burning your hair without damaging it. You can try some heat protectant spray, I like TRESemme. You could get trims every few weeks, that also helps your hair grow faster. Try deep conditioners, at the salons they have great ones. And don't shower your hair everyday, leave your hair ironed for a few days to minimize hair damage.

Side note: If you iron your hair all the time and curl it, why don't you just get the keratin treatment. Your hair will look amazing without the heat damage.
Well i used to have realy damaged hair but they just came out with a new straightner called bio- ionic u can it for $90 at amazon but its a one pass straightner so as many times a u use it it will not damage your hair!i thought i was a ripp ff then i got it and will never use a nother straightner ever again so continue to use that staightner as ur hair gets healthier hope i hepled!
You could try some heat protection like the Kevin Murphy Heat Protection Line which will help when you use your straightening iron or flat iron.
no you cant use one and not damamge your hair. using a heat protectant and a leave in conditioner will help slow the split ends.. pantene has a good conditinor for split ends. (i use it)
You can't keep your hair healthy, and as long as you keep the split ends off your hair, Your hair will grow the same.
get trims, and use heat protecting products before using heat!
Use aquage next time you get your hair cut ask your hairdresser about it go to youtube.com and type in msvintagedoll1 and watch my video on aquage.