Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Curling hair with a curling iron?

how the heck do you use a curling iron?

I have the 1'; one, I think

I just bought one, and I dont get the directions at all.

I have really thick hair.

tell me how to use a curling iron cause I dont understand at all..please and thanksCurling hair with a curling iron?
you might want to ask your hairstylist if its your first time ever because you might get burnt up like me but if not plug it in give it about ten minutes to heat up then take a smallpiece and clamp the iron dowm then roll the rest of that strand up on it hold it there for a sec then release your hand from then the thing you hold down .do that all of your head!Curling hair with a curling iron?
First, after you wash your hair, put some curl enhancing cream in your hair. Let your hair air dry almost completely and then dry the rest completely with a hair dryer. Put your hair half up, half down. Curl your hair around each section. Then, let the other half of your hair down. Continue this until your hair is successfully curled. If you want a video demonstration, this is a good one to watch: http://www.ehow.com/how_2831_curl-hair-w
ok,grab the curling iron,let it get hot to get some curls,put your hair on to the plates of the iron,you know the things you grab your hair into...then wrap it around ur hair....wait for a minute,then

your done,you have curls!

also make sure to wear hairspray to make the curls stay in longer.