Friday, November 19, 2010

How to have nice curls without a curling iron?

My hair does not curl, at least with my curling iron, so I want to curl my hair and I dont know how to do that without using the curling iron.How to have nice curls without a curling iron?
yeah crunching spray is great but honestly i recommend the curling iron if you have really soft hair like mine or another good way is to use hair conditioner while your hair is a little wet that is not an efficient way but sometimes work but if i want to have little waves and curls in my hair i usually take a shower and braid my hair really tight and after a couple of hours i remove the braid in my hair and i have curls in my hair.

Hope This Helps =)How to have nice curls without a curling iron?
scrunch sparay works good .

jjust scrunch your hair with it in :)