Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can i curl my hair with a straightening iron?

i heard that this is possible. how can you do it? whenever i do this, my hair comes out limp and straight like always. someone help please?! does anyone know how to get it curly/wavy with a straightening iron. because i don't have a curling iron and i don't plan on getting one. thanks everyone!!! :]How can i curl my hair with a straightening iron?
well what i do, is that when i get right out of the shower while my hair is still wet, i braid it normally and then i take it out the next morning. it actually works on my hair because i have natural straight hair. i dont know if this helps lol. sorry if it doesn't. :OHow can i curl my hair with a straightening iron?
Okay you can youtube it or

Start your straightner at the top of you strand of hair and pull it down then roll it up and slowly JIGGLE it to release it.