Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to get naturally wavy hair?

my hair is straight and I want to know how to make it wavy without curling irons. most people say put mouse in it then put it in a bun but I don't know which bun to do? do I tie it in a ponytail then twist it then wrap it around the hair tie then secure with pins?How to get naturally wavy hair?
its ok .u r not ponytai ok.How to get naturally wavy hair?
You just need to wash your hair and while it's still wet, braid it in a simple way.Leave it overnight and the next morning, when you are going to have naturally wavy hair! The tighter you braid it, the more wavy it will become. I have very long hair (upto my waist) and I do that to have wavy hair because it's too tiring for me to use a curling iron, and I don't want to damage my hair as well..



Hope this helps! ^_^
wet it then put one or two big braids in it . leave it overnight or if you just have a lot of time on your hands . then , put the moose in when you take it out . if you do the bun thing , i think they mean a braided bun and use some scrunchies .