Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How long should my hair be to use a 3 inch curling iron?

I was born with extremely straight hair..

I really like the wavy hair style though.

My mom recently got me a 3 inch curling iron.

How hair should my hair be approx. so that i get some curls?How long should my hair be to use a 3 inch curling iron?
dang are you asian or mexican? just saying you are SO FREAKING LUCKY like 80% of girls in california straighten their hair everyday cause they want it pin straight and sleek i would KILL to have super straight hair, either that or loose perfect curls. lol just had to say that



oh and yes my friend has hair that is to her shoulders and she curls it with a 3 inch iron so i would say that would be the minimum length, if your hair is shorter though you could always TRY it cause who knows it might work theres only one way to find out (;
  • red acne spots on face
  •