Thursday, November 11, 2010

How would I scrunch hair WITH a curling iron?

When I try to scrunch my hair with just my hand and some mousse, I end up with bedhead...but when I curl my hair, it doesn't fall. So I want to try to scrunch it using a curling iron... I don't want curls, I want the scrunched look. Any help?

Any other tips that I could try?

Thanks in advance.How would I scrunch hair WITH a curling iron?
After scrunching your hair with mousse you can use the curling iron to touch up your hair, I do it all the time. Star by wrapping small sections of your hair around the curling iron, without using the clap. Continue until you are satisfied. Then run your fingers through your hair to give it a more natural look. Add hair spray if you want(be careful not to use too much or your hair will look greasy). Hope this helped, good luck! :)