Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I just dyed my hair to platinum blonde(i am dying it darker) how come it wont curl with the curling iron??

is there something wrong with my curling iron or my hairI just dyed my hair to platinum blonde(i am dying it darker) how come it wont curl with the curling iron??
If you use Henna like the other person said you can not dye over it and most people have to grow it out.



Your hair is most likely really damaged you need to leave it alone and let it calm down and get some strength back before you dye it again. Deep condition get a good leave in conditioner and a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. And stop applying heat because that is going to damage it more. So just give your hair time to rest then dye it the color you want.I just dyed my hair to platinum blonde(i am dying it darker) how come it wont curl with the curling iron??
not only did you just lighten it, but you took out the nutrients in your hair. try a deep conditoner. and dont lighten it, it's very bad for both your hair follicules and scalp.
is your curling iron hot? yes? then its probably your hair.

Its dead.... stop dying it.
i agree with the other person. and also if you want to make your hair a diffrent color or darker try using henna it is all natural