Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to curl my hair with a curling iron?

every time i try it just makes the ends all messed up and everything else and I hold it for like ever and it still wont curl rightHow to curl my hair with a curling iron?
Well if you don't have naturally curly hair, mousse won't work. If you have straight hair naturally then it can be hard to curl your hair, but just wrap your hair around the iron and hold it for 5-10 seconds and you can either spray it with hairspray while its on the iron or after you have curled all of your hair. But like I said if you have really naturally straight hair you might not be able to curl it, if you really wanted curls you could try getting a perm.How to curl my hair with a curling iron?
don't use a curling iron, use mousse.

it works really good.
What I use is a curling iron thatvhas a spiral on it so it is easier to get a perfect curl but if you don't have it that's ok so what you do is divide your hair into sections and curl one section at a time after u curl a strand u pin it up with a bobby pin and when u finish u take the bobby pins out and u get a perfct curl