Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do I curl my hair with a curling iron?!!?

I have thick/puffy hair. %26amp; everytime ive tried to curl it I get that spider web look on my hair. Help! can you tell me step by step how to do it?How do I curl my hair with a curling iron?!!?
Use mousse made specifically for helping your hair hold a curl,

I would make it curly before you use it too (the night before put it in a braid then take it out)

separate the hair by pulling the top part up.

Focusing on the bottom first, run the curling iron over it once or twice,

then if you want the curls going toward your face point the curling iron handle thing away from your face and roll your hair around it up,

if you want the curls going away from your face then point the handle toward your face and just roll it up.

hold it there for fifteen seconds,

then let it loose!

Remember to spray it with hair spray

and use heat protector so you don't damage your hair!



*If your hair frizzes up throwing it in a pony tail looks cute! So does a side pony tail or side bun!

Also if you wear a cute headband or hat and it frizzes up it won't be noticeable.How do I curl my hair with a curling iron?!!?
I would suggest looking at a book called Curly Girl (you can probably find it on Amazon or at Barne and Nobles) It has different suggestions for different kinds of hair. It is a REALLY good book with REALLY good tips. I would defiantly suggest looking into it.