Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to prevent a curling iron clamp from denting my hair?

Hellooo(:

Okay So I notice with WHATEVER curling iron I use, if I use the clamp, it ends up making a dent in my hair and its really annoying cause it looks bad, so when I curl my hair I just don't use the clamp, but it takes WAY longer. so anyone know a way to prevent making a dent from the clamp on a curling iron?How to prevent a curling iron clamp from denting my hair?
okay ur doing something wrong and i used to do the same thing !!





what u do is



1)take ur hair in the clamp

2)curl ur hair the OPPOSITE WAY the clamp is !!!!





thats really ur only problem heres a video thatr may help



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu9l46o6EVUHow to prevent a curling iron clamp from denting my hair?
it means your iron is too hot.



just sayin