Sunday, November 14, 2010

Curling hair with a curling iron?

I have naturally curly hair, but it's really kinky, random curls. In some places its straight, and in others there's a big weird curl, and in others its frizzy...it's pretty crazy. It has a mind of it's own. I'd like to have NORMAL curls for once. I was thinking of buying a curling iron to help me get wavy/curly hair.



Would a curling iron give me hair like this?

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i18/do



And when buying a curling iron, where should I start? Where should I buy, how much should I pay, and what brands should I get?



Also, is there more than one type of curling iron? I'm not very educated in the world of curling irons, as you can see...



Thanks so much! Curling hair with a curling iron?
curls with curl iron is fine but u have to go salon and they do the fine curls it is better i think