Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to straighten hair with curling iron?

i heard somewhere that it's possible to straighten hair with a curling iron.....is that possible, if so, how?How to straighten hair with curling iron?
Yeah, it's possible. I used to use a 2'; barrel to straighten my hair before I purchased a straightening iron. You have to have it really hot. Take 1 or 2 inch sections of hair, put it in the clamp, and run the barrel straight down. Don't ';curl'; the hair around the barrel.How to straighten hair with curling iron?
ahah no it curls

it will leave a wave in your hair
I do NOT think so !!!!!
Yes it sure is possible to straighten your hair with a curling iron. The hotter the better. I have naturally wavy hair so I use the brand Hot Tools. Since my hair type is wavy and a little coarse, I use hydrating shampoo and a deep conditioner. Before I straighten my hair I add product like Bio Silk or a spray shine to protect the hair and add moisture. The hot irons/ curling ions completely remove all oils from your hair and strip them of all nutrients. Dont believe the adds that tell you that the heat will help your hair. That's total BS!



The curling iron will straighten your hair as long as the brand of iron is able to get to 400 degrees or higher. Don't forget the hair products or your hair will look like a tumble weed after a month or so!



Use the curling iron to straighten. Just put hair in and pull down until all hair is straight. Make sure you start at the root.



Good Luck
yes it is possible, although it will flip out at the bottom, but thats always cute, you use it just like a straitner
  • myspace names
  •