Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can i pretect my hair from my curling iron?

I recently discovered that I like the way my hair looks when I curl it with my spiral heat curling iron. After I curl it I notice strands of hair in the sink that have broken off. This also happens when I straighten my hair. I don't plan on doing this everyday, but about twice a week. What can I do to prevent this from happening and split ends from forming? Pleaseeee help me out! (:How can i pretect my hair from my curling iron?
Well straightning and curling your hair can cause little bits of hair to fall out what I could suggest is you use a heat protecter that sometimes works and for the split ends I would suggest use a little more Conditioner then you usually would.How can i pretect my hair from my curling iron?
heat protecting serum

heat protecting sprays



...lol anything that says heat protecting preety much.



oh and use ALOT OF CONDITIONER!!! but dont forgot to shampoo =)
Use a better conditioner, and a leave in conditioner, and just get your hair trimmed every month to rid of split ends. I dye my hair alot and straighten it 2-3 times a week, and I have split ends but I get them trimmed off every 3 months.
you can buy a product that you spritz on before using heated irons that will supposedly protect your hair,



it's called something like thermal protection



there's alot of different kinds at drugstores/superstores
use heat-protecting hair sprays...not like stay-in-place hair spray...lol





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
Don't use a curling iron. Get rollers and use a hair dryer.