Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I make my Hair look Naturally Curly? With Out Curling iron or crunching my hair?

I wanna make my hair look naturally curly without using a curling iron or crunching my hair because if curl my hair it will fall Right out because my hair is naturally Straight.and i don't want to crunch my hair because all the produce is bad for my hair!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!How do I make my Hair look Naturally Curly? With Out Curling iron or crunching my hair?
Braid your hair before bed. Wake up take them out and you will be set. I used to do this a long time ago. Many small braids=small waves, larger ones larger waves!!! Good luck!How do I make my Hair look Naturally Curly? With Out Curling iron or crunching my hair?
Hair mousse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ2QGq0n4A



Paper bag curls. Sounds crazy, but it works. :)
take a shower at night spray your hait with garnier fructis wonder waves (you can use the shampoo and conditioner too if u want) braid your hair and spray it again and in the morning it should be curly, also you can follow the directions on the bottle hope this helps :)



mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
After you get out the shower, put your hair into 8 sections.

3 rows in the back, 3 in the middle and two at the crown of your head.

Braid each section then twist each braid until a bun.



Let dry like that then unravel everything, tease a bit with your fingers and you'll have those natural wavy/curly hair.