Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I curl my hair with a curling iron?

Ok so here's the thing im 18 %26amp; I have never curled my hair on my own. Why? well cause I have alot of hair, its thick and frizzy. It already takes me almost 1 hour %26amp; a half to just straighten it. I want a look like this..



http://www.haircutshairstyles.com/img/photos/full/2008-07/long_tousled_curls_hairstyle89.jpg



%26amp;this



http://www.suchablog.com/images/scarlett-gg/scarlett-johansson-globes-03g.jpg



I heard I would have to straighten my about 3inch's from my scalp and curl the rest. but i dont know how. How do I part my hair? %26amp; how do I make it stay.. I want my hair to be able to move not be all hair sprayed. please help!How do I curl my hair with a curling iron?
GHD's although are straightners, they work brilliantly as curlers too!

Just grab a section of hair you would like to curl and twist the hair around the clapped ends (like you would a curling iron) then twist and pull down slowly until all section of the hair has been curled through the irons

As to making it set like Scarlets that takes hours of hair stylists :)