Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do i curl my hair without a curling iron or curlers? help!!?

i have naturally straight hair, and curls fall out easily. i have curl enhancing shampoo, but it doesn't make my hair curly. i also have curl scrunching gel but i can only use a little cos it makes my hair all gelly and hard, and it barely gives me waves.



i'm about to go take a shower, so i was wondering if theres anyway i could curl my hair somehow with household items or something lol while it's damp? i have a few hours to sit around.

i do have the tiny spongey curlers but last time i tried to use them they didn't work AT ALL.

i put them in after i towel dried my hair, even blow dried them every now and then, and kept them in for a few hours. my hair fell completely flat.



helppp :(How do i curl my hair without a curling iron or curlers? help!!?
Yeah, there's a way.

When you get out of the shower dry it a little with a towel.

Then put in some smooth-serum.

Then twist 1' sections of your up to your scalp, pinning them with bobby pins.

Blow dry it a little til it's almost dry, and leave them in for like an hour.

Spray with hairspray.

Ta-da!How do i curl my hair without a curling iron or curlers? help!!?
you can try braiding it over night and puttin mouse and hair spray in it thats what i do
go to youtube they have tutorials on that look up curling hair without curling iron and choose the one about the brown paper bags that really works great!
Put a little mousse in your hair right after you get out of the shower and it will make the curls last much longer. Put the curlers in while you hair is only a little damp and leave them in over night. When you wake up in the morn, pull the curlers out and you will have lovely hair!
First of all sponge rollers should be put in while hair is damp and then dried completely, not just for a couple hours. When I was young my mother would put them in at night and I had to sleep in them all night.



My grandmother used to tell me that her mother would wrap their damp hair around strips of cloth until it was tightly coiled around then tie the ends of the strips to hold the hair. They would sleep with their hair twisted then take the strips of cloth out in the morning when their hair was dry. I've never done it so I can't really explain it. But it does work cuz I've seen it. Also if your hair isn't very long you can do pin curls. They are both old methods of curling hair or adding waves. So idk.
Use straightners, the video isn't that good but u can try google and youtube 4 better ones!!
rollers
There is this really good john freida curling gel and it keeps your hair curly all day!!



i use sometimes because i have the same prolem as u!!



hope this help2 :-)
You can go to YouTube and search for Paper Bag Curls Tutorial by MichellePhan. She shows you how to get curls with no heat and just paper bags.
  • cable tv to computer monitor
  •