Sunday, November 14, 2010

Im afraid to curl my hair with a curling irons. Do velco curlers work?

I dont like using curling irons because my hair got stuck in one awhile ago and burnt it off! soooo yeah do velco curlers work? And I have layered hair, really layered actualllllllly, does that make a difference? How do they work?Im afraid to curl my hair with a curling irons. Do velco curlers work?
Best to use salon type plastic mesh rollers or magnetic rollers to set your hair when it is still damp



remember to use setting lotion when rolling your hair up into the curlers



after your hair is dry and you have removed the rollers and have obtained the style that you want use non-sticky hairspray to keep your curls in place



your curls will look great in your layered hairIm afraid to curl my hair with a curling irons. Do velco curlers work?
velcro curlers do work but you need heat to have them give you the curl you want. if you don't have like a hair dryer just use hot curlers and they would work just the same as velcro..
they work but for me my hair hurt after awhile lol...hot curlers (i think tats what their called) work better though