Sunday, November 14, 2010

Whenever I try to curl my straight hair with a curling iron, it only curls the bottom of my hair..?

How can I make it curl all the way?Whenever I try to curl my straight hair with a curling iron, it only curls the bottom of my hair..?
that happened to me too

i got a spiral curler

(here is a pic of one)

http://www.cjshoppingmall.com/images/cd5

a spiral curler has those little grooves in it to make the spiral

and it will end up looking like this

(pic of spiral curls)

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r141/



hope i helped!Whenever I try to curl my straight hair with a curling iron, it only curls the bottom of my hair..?
use a blow dryer and a circular brush.
Don't do it with a curling iron my hair did the same but i scrunch it after i wash my hair. it still looks good
i have straight hair too. and i know how you feel.

you need to curl out to the side and up. it will make your whole strand curl. not just the end
You have to hold it when you roll it up to the top! My sister has a hair salon and ALOT of customers have the same problem. :)
start at the top of your hair and wrap a inch piece of hair around the curling iron. hold it with your finger at the bottom for about 10 seconds [or longer] and then slowly unravel it and spritz it with hairspray.
you could perm it or get rollers or get a flat iron and slowly twist it while going down
im looostt. use a straightener?
hold it there for a longer period of time and hairspray it lightly so it holds longer too. i used to have that problem and so do alot of people. but you dont want to over do it with too much hairspray, or it will look really fake and plasticish! when your done pull your fingers through your hair to make it look more natural.