Thursday, November 11, 2010

Curling iron doesn't curl my hair?

I am mixed with black and white so my hair is so frizzy all the time. Even if I flat iron it's no good. Only a little bit. I want to have nice curls but, when I use a curling iron, it only curls the ends and it looks so stupid. How can U get soft,bouncy curls? I have softener so just curls...=PCurling iron doesn't curl my hair?
Ok, I know you want bouncy curls,, but with my way, you get nice frizz free waves.



I got this from COSMOGIRL! btw.



1. Take a shower, and wash your hair. towel dry it.

2. Put some antifrizz stuff in it, and apply it all onto your hair.

3.Get out your blowdryer. Divide your hair into 4 sections

4. twist your first section(like what you do when you are bored) and blowdry it, and make sure not to let go. When it's dry, put that section in a bun, and secure it with a clip. Do this to every section.

5. Take out the buns, and brush through your hair with your fingers.Curling iron doesn't curl my hair?
sleep wit curlers in and see if dat curls it
watch some youtube videos! they are really helpful.

Perhaps is it your curler? Or maybe you just need more hairspray :)

good luck!


Ouch. You're going to burn your hair up with irons. Have you tried velvet covered heated rollers?
um, try pillow curlers. I have them in right now. You sleep in them and it feels really good. Or just get a perm.
My hair doesn't curl either. My hair lady said it as because i have such a natural wave to it. Maybe that's yours too?
How bout this. Take ur hair, and put it into a bun. You know, put on a ponytail, then twist ur hair up, then kinda just ccircle it up and use another hairband to tie it up.Then put on one of those bun cover thingies and either go to sleep like that (cannot sleep on ur back) or go through the day like that and then take off the bun cover and 2nd hairband.

Well this gives a curly ponytail. It will look a llittle strange if u take everything off, but still curly. If u are going to sleep this way, make sure u put on mousse or gel on the top, side, and back of ur head so in the morning it wont stick out as much.
  • dvr
  •