Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to straighten short hair with a curling iron?

I can't straighten my hair

Or even straighten long hair with a curling iron.



My hair is short- above the nape.How to straighten short hair with a curling iron?
curling irons dont straighted hair that good....a flat iron does. but if your head is that short u should ssee a professsional beauticianHow to straighten short hair with a curling iron?
I have REALLY short hair now.. off my neck in the back and comes down to my chin in the front. I use a 2 inch curling iron cuz I'm too cheap to go out and buy a straight iron you just VERY carefully do it as you normally would with long hair except you might have to pull it straight first and carefully get that iron in there so you can see what you're doing. I sometimes use a smaller curling iron when I want my ends a little curled.
if you have a fat straightener then its hard. get a 1 1/2 wide straightener. works better.
I am a hair stylist and I use a PHI flat iron. You can curl, flick, or straighten with it. It is a new brand, not too many people have heard of it yet. It is all over the place here in Cali. I found them at http://www.phibeauty.com My clients love the irons as well. Good Luck!! K