Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Wanna Curl My Hair wit a Curling iron.. how?? OR NY OTHER METHODS!!?

ok soo i straightend my hair cuz its all weird right now and i wannat curl it with a curling iron and i have thick hiar but not to thick no more i got it thinned HELLLPP!!!! i dunno were to start!!!I Wanna Curl My Hair wit a Curling iron.. how?? OR NY OTHER METHODS!!?
here, use this link (it gives 3 different methods)

http://www.wikihow.com/Curl-Your-Hair-Wi

don't forget to use a hair spray to keep it in place though. I reccomend using one by garnier fructis because it works very well (especially for your hair type)I Wanna Curl My Hair wit a Curling iron.. how?? OR NY OTHER METHODS!!?
like spiral curl it cus all u do is take sections and then u just curl the whole peice and when u get to the root of ur hair turn in vertical
a new york method? what is an NY method?
OK what I would do is figure out if you want to do ring curls or curls that flip out or in..then if you want ring curls than take the curling iron and grab a piece of hair with it and continue wrapping it around your hair. then just let go of the handle and you have a curl. If you want in or out curls then again grab a piece of hair with it,at the top and slide it down your hair.then when you get the the bottom curl it up for how big you want the curl. hold it for a few seconds and release.Then top either off with ur favorite hairspray but if you don't have 1 then i would recommend Garnier Fructis Hope i helped!! :D
2 words- use curlers



P.S:ITS REALLY EASY!