Thursday, November 11, 2010

How can I curl my hair without a curling iron?

It's like Amish time for my hair. xD.



My mom doesn't let me use a curling iron. I have no curlers.



How can I curl my hair with only a hair dryer, a brush, and some clips?



THANKS TO ANYONE WHO HELPS!



BTW, I have no money so I don't think I would be able to buy anything for my hair.How can I curl my hair without a curling iron?
No curler, that sucks!!

But 1st you have to wash your hair thoroughly

Condition well

1st towel dry

Then when it's just a little damp

Blow dry

Brush/comb while you blow dry

Then put it in [if you have long hair] 1 long braided ponytail

it will look like this:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:i6Ops



Or [if you have short hair] put it in two braided ponytails

it will look like this:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:l0LAU



Sleep in it

and in the morning take the ponytail out and almost always it comes out curly but for some thin hair is comes out wavy

But either way it's fool proof



BTW don't try to sleep unwrecklessly; the wilder you sleep the more waves/curls you'll get xPHow can I curl my hair without a curling iron?
Easy! Curl your hair with rags

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu

There's lots of tutorials for you there. It really works cos I have thick heavy, poker straight hair and I can get decent curls doing this.
this works great if you have a Straightener or flat iron.

1) warm up your flat iron

2)section your hair in layers

3)take your flat iron place it at the top of your hair section simply rotate and pull

this always works for me hope you enjoy
Hm.... Well, I like a shower, waiting for my hair to be slightly dry, and rolling them and pinning them to my head. It's easy and works!
This is absolutely easy,

after you washed your hair, mess up your hair a bit with your hands and crunch it a bit

and then flip your head upside down so your hair is hanging, and wrap it up in a towel, that's

the easiest way. If you're allowed to use products then get some products that make your

hair curly, you can get them at a local shoppers drug mart or whatever.
you could use rags, this will make loose ringlets, it is quite difficult to do, but basically you get a strip of material-cotton ideally, and hold one end at the root of your hair, and tie it tightly around your hair from root to end, then once your to the end of your hair, wrap it up with the rest of the material so you cannot see your hair anymore, you need to sleep with this in or just leave it a while, undo the material all the way and hairspray it so it stays fixed.



p.s this usually only works if your hair is past shoulder length! x