Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I curl my hair without the use of a curling iron, rollers, or a straightener? Pics Included!?

Okay here goes:



My hair is actually naturally very thick and really wavy...almost to the point of curly. Anyway, I got my hair cut to where it has lots and lots of layers. So this means I need to straighten it everyday. I'm getting quite bored with this. I can do flips with my straightener and even curl my hair with it, however I am not very good at it and have tried every tutorial on youtube to get it right. I do own a LOT of curling irons however they are all the wrong size/do not work. I have two 1.5'; curling irons, one 1/4'; curling iron, a 1'; curling iron that doesn't work, and a spiral curling iron that gets caught in my hair everytime i use it. Lately I have been looking for new things to do with my hair, and I saw a hairstyle I would like to try but have no idea how to do it without the proper tools. I thought about rollers however my hair gets very very poofy when it is in rollers. How can I do this hairstyle, without the use of a curling iron, rollers, or my straightener (seeing as how I can't use it very well)



Here's the pic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/qfemale/135How can I curl my hair without the use of a curling iron, rollers, or a straightener? Pics Included!?
Rollers are the best. Without heat though, it's perfect. :DHow can I curl my hair without the use of a curling iron, rollers, or a straightener? Pics Included!?
make some of these rollers

http://lifewithmonkey.wordpress.com/2007



you just sleep with them on



or you could try rag curls(google it)

but its hard to make them look nice
  • ringtones cellphones ringing
  •