Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I curl my hair with a fat curling iron?

I have thin hair and a fat curling iron. I have been trying so hard to make my hair curlly. They look like I just flat iron them. :( It does not work. I want do do it after I wash my hair and blow dry it. Can somebody help me??? Maybe there are some products which I should use.How do I curl my hair with a fat curling iron?
You could use a thin curling iron the same way

OR you could use bendy curlers:

After washing your hair just put your the end on the roller, and twirl it up. Leave them in for an hour or two. Blowdry your hair while they are still in and when you take them out spray some hair spray to make them hold.



Mousse also helps make your hair a bit curlier.

if you get curlers and dont know how to use them just look up on google or something. It helps!!!! :]



hope this is of some sort of use! lol

good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)How do I curl my hair with a fat curling iron?
If you have thin hair, you need to splurge and buy yourself a good thin curling iron. The fat ones are not going to do you much good.
if your hair is thin, long hair is probably not the best way to go. it only drags in down and makes it look flatter. and when you hold the iron, make sure you hold it vertically.
You can try starting with a small section of hair and about 3 to 4 inches from your scalp wrap the top part of your hair around the iron hold for a few seconds and let go then do the same with the next 4 inches of hair and repeat until you reach the ends of that section and then get another section and repeat the same steps all over again... It' will take a while but should give you some curl to your hair... Be sure to sure a heat protection spray... Chi makes one and so does VO5... It will help protect your hair from the heat...