Thursday, November 11, 2010

How do I curl my hair with a flat iron?

Well I just tried curling my hair with a flat iron and failed =[ I would keep trying but I don't want to damage my hair with the heat and my curling iron is broken. How can I get soft curls without adding heat?

Or what are other methods to easily curling hair with a flat iron? Btw I tried every method on youtube! =[How do I curl my hair with a flat iron?
Have you tried scrunching? If not all you do is when you get out of the shower add mouse and gel scrunch then but into a ballerina bun. Option #2 take a shower then come hair when hair is 80 percent dry add mouse then scrunch the put in a bun. oh and when your hair is dry take the bun out. If this does not work then you are going to have to buy a curling iron. The only thing you can do with a flat iron is flip the ends. So you no take the hair run the iron threw it like normal but at the end pull the straightener out lol i don't no if this makes sense good luck!!!How do I curl my hair with a flat iron?
you have to curl it inward and just twiste it around





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Avu4ciycJNvgPN7daVg5l6Lsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090617202828AAmwtmD
are you some kind of idiot...?

you use a curling iron