Thursday, November 11, 2010

I can't seem to curl my hair with a curling iron, help?

Okay so I want my hair to look kind of like this.

http://www.naturallycurly.com/images/art



My hair is already kind of like that when I get out of the shower but doesn't stay.

I have a curling iron but can't seem to figure out how to use it! I've watched youtube videos and read about it but still can't seem to get the hang of it. I also don't know if my hair is thick or thin so I don't know if I should turn the heat setting up or leave the heat lower. And is it okay to leave the curling iron at the top for more than 5-8 seconds, cause that's how long it says on the package. And I also don't get which direction to do it cause it says like curl under for a curl or over for a flip or something like that but I've tried both and still don't get it?I can't seem to curl my hair with a curling iron, help?
This one is easy to do. Shampoo and condition your hair. Towel dry. Apply a mousse or other styling product lightly to your damp hair to give it some texture.. While your hair is still damp, bend your head over so you're drying your hair upside down. Dry your hair with the blow dryer while using your hands to scrunch it. Once your hair is dry, throw your head back and immediately spray with silvikrin Flexible Hairspray .I can't seem to curl my hair with a curling iron, help?
well you need to find out if you have thin or thick hair. and maybe buy another curling iron a good one. curling iron doesnt work on me at all. so maybe you should try a straightner to curl your hair. it works great and lastes all day and even longer.